Packaging & Delivery
3/4" AISI 316 304 ISO 7241-1B double shut-off hydraulic and pneumatic stainless steel quick coupler for fluid transfer lines
1.The price is based on standard product. Usually we produce the coupling according to customer’s specs.
2.Marking your logo(word) according customer’s authorization.
3.No MOQ for the first cooperation.
4.Any question feel free to ask. 24 hours service online.
KZF Series are general purpose, double shut-off stainless steel quick coupler that can be used in a wide spectrum of applications. They have poppet valves and manual sleeves. KZF Series quick coupler comply with industry standard ISO 7241, Series B.
1. Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
2. Poppet valves open automatically when coupled, within rated working pressure, to keep the expedite flowing.
3. Critical parts are hardened for durability.
4. Durable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
5. Socket and plug are precision machined from stainless steel solid bar stock.
6. KZF Series quick coupler conforms to the standard of ISO7241-1B. Compatible with PARKER 60 Series, FASTER HNV Series, AEROQUIP FD45 Series and HANSEN HK Series.
Q1:Why we choose you ?
a.We are real factory, we can control delivery by ourself.
b.We are real factory, our price is more Competitive.
c.We have a professional sales team, all enquiry can be reply within 12 hours.
you can contact us in any time without time difference.
d.Our sales team members has been in import and export at lease 3 years.
Q2:What’s your process to place order ?
Confirm Design→lead time→artwork→Sign PI→customer sign pI and pay Deposit
Q3:What’s your payment terms ?
T/T. 30% Deposit and 70% balance before shipment.
Q4:What’s your service to us?
a.Before place order, We could help you to check the shipping cost, Also we can arrange shipping as we have coorperated cargo company.
b.Durning Production, we would update your production anytime if you need. Normally we would send you email with production photos every 3days.
c.Doc.for custom clearance would sent asap.
Q5: What’s your product life cycle?
About 500, 000 times connection and disconnection.