Couplings are devices used to connect two shafts together and are divided into two categories: Rigid and Flexible. Both are used for the purpose of transmitting power, rigid couplings being more limited in applications as compared to flexible couplings.
Rigid couplings are used where shafts are already positioned in precise lateral and angular alignment. Their design does not allow for any misalignment between shafts, but are generally able to transmit more power than flexible couplings.
Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate misalignment between shafts and various types of load conditions. Many styles and types of couplings are available. For successful coupling selection, application conditions must be clearly understood.
- Include power transmission to industrial equipment such as pumps, gear boxes, compressors, blowers, mixers, and conveyors.
- Widely used in various mechanical and hydraulic fields
- Small dimension, low weight, high transmitted torque
- Elastomers made of polyurethane with shore hardness between 80-98
- Compensating the axial relative drift, buffer and vibration reduction
- Material:steel and aluminum alloy
- Aluminium Flexible bellows motor shaft coupling
- No backlash, reliable connection, high sensitivity, light weight, small size
- Identical rotary characteristics for clockwise and counterclockwise;
- Can absorb the vibration, compensate the radial, angle deviation, Zero backlash;
- Maintenance-free, Anti-oil and anti-corrosion;
- With Stainless steel bellows Elastomer;
- The main use of the anode surface treatment;
- Applies to encoders, screw driver, measurement, control, information systems;
- Machine tools and other industrial machinery platform.
- No metal to metal contact
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture, and grease
- For high performance servo motor motion control applications
- High torsional stiffness for precision positioning
- Eco-Friendly servo motor couplings, Adapted to RoHS Directive with no banned
- Low inertia for high speed applications (low runout)
- Zero backlash and low hysteresis ensures repeatable precise positioning
- Servo Motor Shaft Couplings for Clean Room Applications
1. We have first-class testing equipment to detect bearing various data parameters and control the quality of the bearing.Wheneverbearings must first detected whether the qualityis qualified and the unqualified bearing will be eliminated directly.So we can get the trust of a large customer, and supply them for several years.
2. We have our own R & D capabilities, to help customers solve the problem of non-standard bearings.We can also according to customer requirementschange their own mark.
3. Price,ourmanufactureensure that our prices across China are quite competitive.It is better for you to compare prices and qualityamong suppliers.But everyone knows you can not buy the highest quality products with the lowest price,but our product is the best quailty if you use equal price.
1. When can i get the quotation ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,please call us or tell us in your email
so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality ?
After price confirmed,sample order is available to check our quality.
3. What is your main products ?
Linear motion systems,like lead screws, flexible coupling,Miniature linear guide rails,ball screws,linear rod shaft,ceramic bearings …etc.
but also CNC machining centers and CNC machinable tooling boards.
4. Could you get a better price on your products ?
Yes,you can.We will give the best price on all of the products you need,which can help you to compete other companies in your markets.
5. What is the strength of your company ?
We have a engineer team,who have well experienced on product’s and machine designs.We can help you to solve the problems you meet.