Welcome to Botou Ever-Power Coupling Co., Ltd.!
Elastic pin gear coupling
The elastic pin gear coupling is a pin made of several non-metallic materials, placed in the matching hole between the two halves of the coupling and the inner surface of the outer ring, and the two halves of the coupling are realized by transmitting torque through the pins. The coupling has the following characteristics:
1. The transmission torque is large. When the torque is the same, the rotation diameter is mostly smaller than the gear coupling, and the volume is lighter. It can partially replace the gear coupling.
2. Compared with gear couplings, it has simple structure, fewer components, and is more convenient to manufacture. It does not require gear processing machine tools.
3. Convenient maintenance and long service life. The nylon pin can be replaced by removing the baffle.
4. The nylon pin is a self-lubricating material and does not need lubrication, which not only saves lubricating oil, but also purifies the working environment
5. Poor vibration reduction performance and high noise. The elastic pin gear coupling has a certain ability to compensate the relative deviation of the two shafts. It is suitable for medium and large power transmissions. It is not suitable for certain requirements for vibration reduction and strict noise requirements. Plus the controlled working part.