The ZLD type conical shaft hole elastic pin gear coupling is suitable for the transmission shaft system of the coaxial line. The longitudinal section shear strength of the nylon rod is used to transmit the torque, which can transmit a large torque of 100~500000N.m. The working temperature is -20~70℃, which can partially replace the gear coupling. It has a certain ability to compensate the shaft product and general shock absorption performance. It can be used in environments where noise control is not required.It is divided into ZL type for ordinary cylindrical shaft hole and ZLD type which allows tapered hole at one end. Please pay attention to the allowable compensation amount; axial ±1.5~5mm; radial 0.3~1.5mm; angular direction 0.5°.
ZLD type conical shaft hole elastic pin gear coupling is suitable for medium and high power transmission. It is a pin made of several non-metallic materials.This coupling has the advantages of convenient maintenance, long life, simple structure, fewer components, and more convenient manufacturing.
The ZLD conical shaft hole elastic pin gear coupling is placed in the matching hole between the two halves of the coupling and the inner surface of the outer ring, and the two halves of the coupling are connected through the pin to transmit torque.It has the ability of compensating the relative deviation of the two axes to a certain extent, and is not suitable for working parts that have certain requirements for vibration reduction and strict control of noise.
Structure performance of ZLD type conical shaft hole elastic pin gear coupling:
1. The outer edges of the flanges of the two half couplings and the inner edge of the outer sleeve are made into half-element-shaped grooves with the same radius, which are combined into a pin hole to embed the pin.The half coupling of the driving shaft drives the outer sleeve through the pin, and the outer sleeve drives the half coupling of the driven shaft to rotate through the pin to transmit torque.
2. Working temperature -20~+70ºC
3. The shaft hole and keyway type and size of the coupling, and the marking method conforms to the requirements of GB/T3852-1997 "Coupling shaft hole and coupling type and size"
4. Parts not suitable for strict control of noise requirements
5. The expansion sleeve (locking plate) can be used for connection.