Main features of drum gear coupling
作者: Time: 2020-03-03698 views
Main features of drum gear coupling:
1. Strong carrying capacity: When the outer diameter of the inner gear sleeve is the same and the outer diameter of the coupling is larger, the carrying capacity of the drum gear coupling is on average 15-20% higher than that of the spur gear coupling.
2. Large angular displacement compensation: when the radial displacement is equal to zero, the allowable angular displacement of the straight tooth coupling is 1-ordm; the allowable angular displacement of the drum-tooth coupling is 1-ordm; 30", an increase of 50%. In the same mold The allowable angular displacement of the drum gear is greater than that of the spur gear under the condition of the number of teeth, the number of teeth and the width of the teeth.
3. The drum-shaped tooth surface makes the contact conditions of the inner and outer teeth avoid the shortcomings of straight tooth edge extrusion and stress concentration under angular displacement conditions.At the same time, the friction and wear conditions of the tooth surface are reduced, the noise is reduced, and the maintenance cycle is long.
4. The tooth end of the outer gear sleeve is flared, which is convenient for the disassembly and assembly of the inner and outer teeth.
5. Fast transmission speed: Based on the characteristics of economy, drum gears have been widely used to replace straight gear couplings at home and abroad. The drum gear coupling produced by UMA has complete specifications and meets the corresponding standards.Drum gear couplings have the characteristics of rigidity, flexibility and inelasticity, and are not suitable for machinery that requires vibration damping, cushioning and biaxial alignment.
Next: No more