Common fault locations and solutions for drum gear couplings
作者: Time: 2020-03-03688 views
Common fault locations and solutions for drum gear couplings:
1. The deviation of the drum gear coupling is too large, and the relative displacement of the tooth surface is too large.
2. The material is not good, and the hardness of the tooth surface is too low; the HRC of the suitable material and the hardness of the tooth surface after treatment are about 50-60.
3. Insufficient lubrication or dry grinding; the solution is to check the amount of oil and align the lubricating oil pipe with the position.
4. The oil is not clean; the solution is to filter the oil so that the larger particle size of the oil containing impurities is less than 25um.
5. The tooth profile design of the drum gear coupling is unreasonable, tooth tip interference or processing accuracy is not high, the solution is to choose a drum gear with good performance.
6. The tooth tip clearance disappears due to excessive installation. The solution is to install various drum-shaped gear couplings as required and check the radial clearance of the internal and external teeth.
7. The oil is of poor quality, and the oil contains acid or sulfide; the solution is to replace the lubricating oil, etc.
Next: No more